Stage Anglais Pâques , Enfant et Ado en Immersion Dans Une Famille Anglaise en France
Compte rendu du séjour anglais en France avec Daily English, séjours en immersion
Marion has settled in very well and seems to be relaxed and enjoying herself. She has also made great friends with our other student this week, Lucie.
We have done lots of work in the lessons; over the last three days we have successfully completed:
Speak for a minute about:-
1. what you did yesterday - visited Mont St Michel and traveled to us.
2. what I will do this weekend - visit my cousins
3. my hometown - she loves it
What would you do if you ...:-
1. could be an animal? Marion chose to be bird so that she could fly over everything
2. dropped your mobile phone in the toilet.....!
3. if you had 24 hours to live.....
Grammar, vocabulary and phrases:
1. to be, and 'have got'
2. can, must, and don't have to
a) this or that
b) adjectives, eg. shorter than, better than etc
4. superlatives: the shortest, the best etc
5. comparatives v superlatives
6. How much, how many, how far
We had reading and writing exercises on all of the above, and Marion scored 4/7 and 5/7 in the tests. I will test again at the end of the week to measure the improvements.
1. Most of the presentations went into conversations with the students giving their opinions, experiences and examples.
2. 'How often do you....' eg, go to the cinema, study English, visit the dentist etc. Marion had a great range of answers.
Listening and Comprehension:
1. Marion chose the song 'I'm in love with a monster' from the film 'Transylvania 2', we have just started and will continue with it tomorrow.
Complete a diary of each day's activities. I haven't corrected this as it serves as a good reminder in years to come as to the level she is currently.
She is a very keen and very capable student, and an absolute pleasure to teach.
For our activities we have:
1. played on the trampoline
2. explored the garden
3. played wii Mario Party
4. played wii Just Dance
5. played cards - [ a game called 'FIsh' to re-inforce the lesson on 'have you got']
6. been tree-climbing (accrobranche)
7. visited a park with playgrounds: slides, climbing frames and zip-wires (tyroleans?)
8. baked a cake
9. played x-box 'Minecraft'
10. been ice-skating
11. been singing and dancing
12. she is particularly enjoying an interior design competition on tv in the evenings!